|AR Modular RF is recognized worldwide as a leader supplier of RF Amplifier Systems and Modules. We are known for our innovative technology, unsurpassed quality and dependability and for an international support and service network that is second to none.
Intermediate to Sr. PCB Designer (PADs Specialist Mentor Graphics)
Description: Requires proficiency in using Mentor Graphics PADs version 9.2 or newer to design and create 2-sided & multi-layer PCBs for RF communications equipment. Able to do schematic capture, layout, & route as well as create symbols, decals & parts efficiently. Must be efficiently able to create artwork & technical documentation packages (Assemblies and Fabrication) for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's), Flex-type Circuits and unique RF / Analog Modules. Other PCB layout / route types include Digital, Power Supplies, Backplanes and Mixed Technology. Familiarity with AutoCAD to create fab prints of 2D PCB outlines also needed.
Must have a strong Electrical / Mechanical background and be proficient in applying general drafting practices, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance, Military and IPC specifications. Must be organized and able to work with minimum supervision. • Handle ECR changes to existing drawings and projects.
- AA or AS degree in Electrical or E/M CAD Design or related discipline
- 10+ yrs. experience in Electrical PCB CAD Design & Drafting, primarily using Mentor Graphics PADs Logic (or better) in career (5+ years or over 10,000+ hours). Ability to use AutoCAD for 2D creation of PCB outlines.
- Experience with IPC & Mil standards
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written and oral communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Must be US citizen or ITAR rules compliant for military contracts.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
REASONING ABILITY To interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. To define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and schematic drawings, and are able to use a variety of hand tools.
AR offers competitive salary and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long/Short Term Disability, 401k, Profit Sharing package including a division success based bonus Programs.
AR offers competitive salary and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long/Short Term Disability, 401k, Profit Sharing and Bonus Programs.
We promote a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and conduct
For consideration please email cover letter, salary expectation and resume email@example.com.
AR MODULAR RF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
This position was posted March 24,